PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

I'M GONNA STAB YOU!

This was hilarious, and I have no idea why! It's really fun to watch when you're feeling sad or pissed off, because all the senseless aggression seems to flow out during this. Great cartoon!

My very First Flash My very First Flash

Hey, it's MUCH better than most first flashes!

I give you mad props, dude, for this swell little piece of animation. You definitely have animation talent, and I can't wait to see what happens when you get a hold on the medium. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see more!

Ichi-Kats26 responds:

lol thx man! im just waiting to get the full version of flash...i used the demo for this! lol

abscess abscess

Harshly Beautiful Surrealism

Unlike anything I've ever seen on newgrounds, in a good way! This is truly a work of art, making ugliness beautiful and beauty ugly. Not only that, but the animation itself was superb, which, mixed with the great music, created a great little film. (i particularly liked the Pink Floyd at the end). Great job!

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Nightmarish, and awesome!

This probably doesn't deserve quite a ten, but I'm giving it to you to balance out all the closed-minded poor-review-ers, most of whom seem to think that just because they don't understand something, it is inherently bad. Au contraire, this movie was fantastic, terrifying, funny, disturbing, and creative all at the same time. It was like you recorded every nightmare you had for ten years, played it back, and animated it. I think the real power, though, comes not from the awesome animation or crazy visuals, but from the reactions of the audience. It was a work of misunderstood art, my friend, but don't be discouraged. Let them stay with their simple minded movie parodies and badly written legendary frog ripoffs. As for me, I'll be sticking around, hoping for more great stuff from an extremely talented artist.

P.S. if there was meant to be symbolism in there, I apologize for not mentioning it, but I was to confused out of my mind to see it. Maybe I'll go sleep it off.

Ani-mraw-morph Ani-mraw-morph

Faaaaantastic!

I'm glad to see that beautiful, hand-drawn animation like this (without stick figures, guns, violence, nudity, or bad video game references) can still be appreciated. Kudos!

dont touch the pan ! dont touch the pan !

AAAAAAAAAUUGGH!

Damn, I had my volume all the way up! Did not expect that! Hilarious, though.

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

Incredible!

This was an absolutely fantastic piece of work! The artwork and animation were amazing, and really added some depth to the normal 2-D perspective of madness. And the concept was very well-thought out, and really gave the characters emotional impact rather than just being mindless killing machines. I would go so far as to say this is better than the actual madness series! GREAT job!

CoreyStuckInPurgatory V CoreyStuckInPurgatory V

Damn, girlfriend!

This is, without question, my favorite series on newgrounds. You have very Tim-Burtonish characters, tall and skinny with big eyes. Also, it strikes me as one of the few series' that is both well-written and well-voice-acted. Keep it up, man!

An Unfortunate Corpse An Unfortunate Corpse

Such potential

Terrific concept, moody music, spectacular artwork, beautifully dark feel, and well-written poetry. But I didn't like it.

You guys really seem to have a good thing going with the poetry/animation mix, which is why I was so disappointed to find that, while the poem was entertaining, the animation itself was nothing more than a well-drawn guy... walking. I think, since you're so good at animation, you should make a real animation. Keep the poem the way it is, and do a full-fledged animated short to match. This really has potential for a darkly beautiful masterpiece. Don't let it go to waste.

The Abandoned Kitten The Abandoned Kitten

='(

It was just a single picture of a cat, zooming out

With some sad music

And some text.

But man, I felt the tears welling up.

-sniff- Great job, dude